Monday, March 13, 2023

Hello there. It's been a long time since I have written a blog. I am a retired musician having played alto sax for over 50 years. For the two years of the COVID pandemic my husband, Arjay and I produced a short concert and put it up on You Tube every Saturday. Why, you ask? To bring joy to others. We would have continued to do this except I had to have my aorta in my heart replaced and have been strongly advised against playing any more. So, last July I stopped playing. My health became more important than playing, although I still miss it very much. So, what to do now?

 

After thinking about it I decided to blog about happy things, and how I have over come many health problems. Suffice it to say that I am dealing with constant pain and a  burning sensation in my veins and foot almost constantly. There are no blood clots, thankfully, and I do have medicine that lowers the pain level. So, I can either sit in my chair and let the pain control me, or  can change my attitude and I become in charge of my pain.


I haven't been anywhere in two years because of the pandemic, and it's now time to step out a little bit and rejoin two women's groups I enjoyed before the pandemic. One is a women's Bible Study weekly and one is a monthly meeting of a sisterhood that is world wide and we help women receive scholarships to help them achieve their dreams.


I am so looking forward to renewing my memberships and begin to live again. Remember, It's a beautiful day to have a beautiful day.

That's all for now. More tomorrow.

No comments: